Monday, June 27, 2011

Dinner with the girls; coral romper and dooney & bourke tote.

Wow,I'm so impressed with myself. Two weeks since I've started this blog and I've already started to neglect it! My bad. Anyways, I've finished my spring term and I have passed Sociology! :) Pharmacotherapeutics, I'm not so sure , I haven't gotten my mark back yet.
This last wednesday , June 22 was my Pharm. Final and I had a couple of appointments afterward. So at night, I went out for dinner with a couple of my north side girls. AP and KV. <3 It was a hot day so I wore a coral romper from forever21, paired it with my Dooney and Bourke tote, and brought along a grey sweater just in case the winds started to pick up. Enjoy my outfit :) And this past weekend I went on a massive shopping haul. SO be expecting a post on my shopping haul :) hehe




2 comments:

  1. you are adorable! love that jumper on you. the color is gorgeous! you look like you're ready to go on vacay. :) good luck on your new blog--i'm your first follower. i'd love to stay connected. cheers from usa!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmine! :) wish i was on vacation atm :P thanks for leaving a comment, i've found your blog, love it and am now following! :)

    ReplyDelete