Friday, April 6, 2012

stress relieving

( I was way to lazy to take individual pictures of each item so I just folded them all and laid them out on my bed :) loool... i'm so lazy -.-" ) After clinical yesterday, amanda and I went for viet food. After we did a little bit of shopping well... mostly me haha. At urban outfitters I got a purple and black 3/4 sleeve henly and a gold necklace. A black and cream striped shirt with a crochet back form bluenotes. And at forever 21, I just bought a basic oatmeal sweater, grey sweater, white crop top with lace panels and my faaavourite purchase: green and white ombre shorts :") LOL they are so fun :")
From sephora, I got a YSL glossy stain in shade 6 camel crosiere, and tarte amazonian clay blush in exposed. I also got an eyelash curler at murale. I used the glossy stain today OMG i'm in looooooove with it! <3 love love love :) SO moisturizing and it stays on my lips and wears quite well. :)
Anyways, we walked around and after we went to michaels where I bought a bead bracelet, a pink photoalbum and some gold chain lol. I don't have any time at the moment to make anything out of the gold chain but hopefully during the spring/ summer :)
So there it is, my haul yesterday. I havent gone shoping in forever but i'm still brke because of the copious amount of food and coffee i buy -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment